Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged me premium, i am not getting it

Charged me premium, i am not getting it

I payed for premium and it charged my card but i did not get an email receipt and i dont have premium... I re installed spotify but it still didnt work
4 Replies

Simple.

First go to Spotify.com and Log In. Once you've logged in go to your account page and check and see if it says you have premium or not. If it doesn't go to Receipts and check and see if the receipt for your purchase is there. If not then check your Credit Card and make sure you were actually billed for the subscription because if it doesn't show up in receipts then chances are it never went through for some reason. If it is there then wait a little bit and see if your account gets updated. Usually accounts get updated immediately but sometimes due to payment issues and such it can take a few hours for your account to get updated. If your account isn't updated in 24 hours contact Spotify directly and they can help you out from there.

Hope it helps!

-BenjaminsiPod

I will update this signature as soon as I can figure out how to add HTML to it. 🙂

I tryied to change to premium, but in the last step, spotify told me that my information were wrong, and back from the beggining, my acconunt  still free, but the payment was made in my credicard. what can i do?? sorry for the really bad english

It sounds like to me that the transaction never completed. If it doesn't show up in Receipts or anything then again it's likely that the transaction was never completed. However if your Credit Card was indeed charged then you need to contact Spotify as they are the only ones who can handle Payment issues like this. If your credit card wasn't charged after all then it's likely the transaction was never completed and you just need to try again. If you continue to get the information incorrect error then I would check and make sure you are typing your payment info correctly. Hope it helps!

-BenjaminsiPod

I will update this signature as soon as I can figure out how to add HTML to it. 🙂

I already waited 24 hours and they did charge me. I contacted spotify diretly..... Still charged me and i still dont have Premium.. What can i do now?

Suggested posts