Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged three times

Solved!

Charged three times

I just got spotify premium and have been charged three times after getting premium today

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey guys, a few questions for you both. First, were all the charges made at right about the same time? It is possible that you may have subscribed more than once by clicking the premium button quickly in rapid succession. Usually the system tries to stop you from doing that, but it is possible sometimes given the right circumstances. If this is the case, you can check by going to your subscription page and seeing when you're next renewal is. If it's greater than one month away then that's what happened and now you have subscribed a few months ahead. 

If you check your page and don't see that, it's also possible that what you are seeing are holding charges that will go away after a day or so. If they don't go away in a few days, you don't see extra months of premium, or the charges weren't all placed on the same day, then you will want to get in touch with support. Note that if you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it is from a no reply address) and support will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Same thing is happening to me my bank account is on -$48 dlls !!! What's wrong?
Marked as solution

Hey guys, a few questions for you both. First, were all the charges made at right about the same time? It is possible that you may have subscribed more than once by clicking the premium button quickly in rapid succession. Usually the system tries to stop you from doing that, but it is possible sometimes given the right circumstances. If this is the case, you can check by going to your subscription page and seeing when you're next renewal is. If it's greater than one month away then that's what happened and now you have subscribed a few months ahead. 

If you check your page and don't see that, it's also possible that what you are seeing are holding charges that will go away after a day or so. If they don't go away in a few days, you don't see extra months of premium, or the charges weren't all placed on the same day, then you will want to get in touch with support. Note that if you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it is from a no reply address) and support will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Says my next time to pay is 9-11-15 so probably just a holding charges right?

Hi I have had the same problem.  I was charged three times when signing up for Spotify Premium TODAY. I had trouble signing up for the student discount and it wasn't letting me sign up the very first time and it kept telling me that spotify could not complete the request at that time. However I did manage to get the spotify premium student discount, my total charge was $15.00 (3 months worth)!

Yes, I have looked at my account and checked under subscriptions to see when my next charge will be and it says next month. 10-24-2015. Please refund me the money or please don't charge me for the other two months. If that is possible!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Mee tooo!

Suggested posts