Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice per month, bank shows two charges, spotify account only recorded one.

Charged twice per month, bank shows two charges, spotify account only recorded one.

Hello,

I have one spotify account and according to spotify I should only be charged on the 20th of each month.  However, my bank recorded charges on the 20th of last month, and then again on the 6th of this month?  What is the reason for a charge on the 6th?

Thank you

2 Replies

Hi, @AmericanTim!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

In this case, best thing to do first is making sure you don't have an additional account. You can check this following the steps here.

Let us know how it goes. 

Thank you for getting back to me.  I checked my account and it is only showing 1 active account/subscription.  I took a closer look at my bank statements and noticed that on the 21st of each month I am being charged $9.99 directly from spotify, then on the 1st of each month I'm being charged an additional $13.80 by apple/itunes for my subscription.  This is what I meant by being charged twice.  Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?  Thank you in advance!

Suggested posts