Charged twice per month

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: How to get a hold of spotify customer service

Jordi
Community Legend

Hi @Dj_JoK3r-1 Welcome to the community

It looks like your client is crashing. Have you tried doing a full reinstallation of the app (including removing your cache)?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

livkarol

I've tried to contact them as they are charning me premium but i only recieve free and they have not replioed 

jctaylor153

It has been extremely dificult to figure out this website. Its like everything is hidden. My account wont let me upgrade to anything because in the payment summary before you click "accept payment" there is no box to enter my password, and because there is no box to enter it into, when i click "accept payment" it tells me I can't because "my password is invalid" I cant find any hotline to contact anybody and there is no "about us" that i can click on or even see on the website to find your contact form. Its not supposed to be so hard to give you guys my money!

Peter__
Community Legend
@livkarol - Reply to the automated confirmation email you get when you open a case and that will bump your email over to an adviser who can take a look.

@jctaylor153 - Is it possible to try using a different browser?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

7 people liked this

cptwinklestein

Hello!

I would like to deactivate my facebook account and continue to use Spotify, but unfortunately that is not an option in the account settings as far as I see.  

I thought to cancel my account and then I would create a new one not connected to facebook in any way.  Unfortunately, this has also been met with errors and frustration.  Everytime I would get to the verify through facebook page it would say there was an error and send me back two steps.

I have entered a contact form, but again, the email address listed as my facebook email is not correct and it is one that has not been used on my facebook account for sometime.

Please advise me as to what needs to be done. 

Quite honestly this entire process has been frustrating.  If spotify would offer some sort of customer service phone number that would make this entire process a breeze.  It's honestly quite a hassle when someone, which is already frustrated with the service, has to jump through the hoops that they do in order to get a probelm solved.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Highlighted
Solution! 13 people liked this

Re: Charged twice per month

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out. We’re sorry to hear you’re seeing more than one monthly charge for Spotify.

There are a few reasons why this might happen:

• You might be paying for more than one account. We’d recommend checking our support site to learn how to find and cancel any other accounts.

• The payment was unsuccessful, but appeared on your statement anyway. If we’re unable to process the payment, the funds will reappear on your statement soon. This is all part of your bank/credit card’s authorization process. You can reach out to them for more information. You may see multiple charges like this if you tried the payment multiple times.

• If you’ve recently upgraded from Premium to Premium for Family your renewal date may come earlier than usual, possibly in the same month as your previous payment. This is because of the price difference between the two subscriptions.

We hope this helps!

SUGGESTED POSTS