Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice per month

Charged twice per month

I am being charged twice for premium. I may have a duplicate account that I cannot remember my login info.
5 Replies

Hey @deellaboe,

Thanks for reaching out to the community! I hope we can help solve your problem in no time.

Just to  make sure we arn't dealng with anything that 've never heard of could you answer the questions below please?

1)First of all, did those payments come out of your account on the same day? If so you probably just hit the upgrade button more than once (and both payments were credited to your account). You can double check this by going to your Subscription Page and confirming your next payment date is more than 1 month away. 

2) If you have two payments are they leaving your account on the same day?

Thanks and hope I can get back to you soon. (I do not work for Spotify)

If this helped please click accept solution, give a like/ kudos, and follow me! Have a fabtastic day!

I received the charges on the same date. Didn't hit upgrade. Received the
charges on the same date with the same credit card.

Hello again! Has the double charge been happening for more than one month or just recently? Thanks.

If this helped please click accept solution, give a like/ kudos, and follow me! Have a fabtastic day!

Recently. My iphone died. So I had an account. Then I recently purchased
new phone on android. I was assuming I had the exact same account. I may
have two separate accounts. One with facebook log in. The other is an email
I cannot access without iOS

Hello, hopefully for the last time since your problem wil be resolved,

I've determined in your case since you didn't press the update button twice, it isn't a mistake that was made on your part. If you could go to the contact form and fill it out regarding your case, and I know an agent will e-mail and get in touch with you shortly. I hope this helps and if you have any questions don't hesitate to message me. Have a great day!

Suggested posts