Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice per month

Solved!

Charged twice per month

I have spotify in my I phone and am wondering how to get a hold of any customer service line because spotify has been charging my debit card 2 times a month and it should only be 1 time a moth!!!

493 Replies

Hello,

We don't offer telephone support at present. Hopefully we can answer your question here.

can we both have spotify??

Of course you can. You already have a Spotify account, so I'm a little bit confused by your question.

Install the Spotify application on any computer you use that doesn't already have Spotify installed. If you are sharing any computer, just log out of Spotify - if it is logged in to anyone else's account - and log in with your own details.

I as well was charged twice today for my subscription to spotify. It is ridiculous that I am paying a monthly fee but have no phone number to call into to get this taken care of. THIS IS A MAJOR PROBLEM. I want my 9.99 refunded ASAP!!!

Hi- ive got spotify premium and want to cancel it starting from Oct. however it is proving very difficult to get in contact with Spotify! How do I do this?

thanks

anya

Anya23 - You can contact us through the contact form hpguru mentions above, or you can cancel from here: www.spotify.com/account/subscription
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

My boyfriend just upgraded to the premium spotify today, his upgrade should have allowed him to automatically listen to his music and so
On right.? He tried logging in and out and uninstalling and reinstalling the application, he has an iPhone 4S what can he do to make it work???

Adela8457 - Looks like there was a little delay upgrading some accounts over the weekend. All should be sorted now though, is his Premium working now?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Uh oh, I have a feeling these guys are going to take my money based on the previous comments. Spotify please dont be one of the companies that do this. I really enjoy the product and it would really be a shame if yu guys word things in a way to justify taking people money. 

I signed up for the 30 day free trial on 8-24-12 and cancled it on 9-23-12 and was charged for the 9.99. Please refund this ASAP. This was not a valid charge.

I sent a contact form already. I was just commenting on the fact that you guys not having a phone number (to me) is a tactic to avoid dealing with people on the phone and to be able to just email a template response. Not trying to be negative. Like i said in the previous message, just hope you guys are a company that has a difficult customer support set up, based on the feedback im seeing on here. But for now love you guys!

No response yet from the contact form... Seriously just credit me my ten dollars that you should not have taken. What kind of company is this?

Why does it say success below my comment? By success you mean you took my money by offering a free trial?

@Antwon4tc wrote:
Why does it say success below my comment? By success you mean you took my money by offering a free trial?

It will say success to let you know your message was posted successfully on the forums.

As for your contact form query, did you send your message again to the automated email as suggested above?

If so and your yet to get a reply I can escalate this to the staff for you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

This is ridiculous. who doesn't have a contact line? im paying for mobile premium, and randomly it just stopped working and started telling me to pay for premium, even though it says I am signed in. I click on a downloaded playlist and a pop up comes on my screen saying I need to get premium. so I click get spotify premium, and it takes me to a screen that says I already have spotify premium, and I need to sign in with facebook. so I click sign in with facebook and it tells me it can't sign me in because I need to make a payment, even though it has been puling out of my account automatically for the last two months. it also says I have to use another card because my card has insufficient funds on it. in all reality tho, my account has plenty of money in it. I need to speak with a human being via telephone immediately. this is unacceptable and unprofessional.

@benwar wrote:
This is ridiculous. who doesn't have a contact line? im paying for mobile premium, and randomly it just stopped working and started telling me to pay for premium, even though it says I am signed in. I click on a downloaded playlist and a pop up comes on my screen saying I need to get premium. so I click get spotify premium, and it takes me to a screen that says I already have spotify premium, and I need to sign in with facebook. so I click sign in with facebook and it tells me it can't sign me in because I need to make a payment, even though it has been puling out of my account automatically for the last two months. it also says I have to use another card because my card has insufficient funds on it. in all reality tho, my account has plenty of money in it. I need to speak with a human being via telephone immediately. this is unacceptable and unprofessional.

Hey 🙂

Welcome to the forums!

I'm afraid that Spotify only do digital support for their users. 

Have you tried contacting them using the online contact form?

All queries are normally answered within 24-hours (target time). If its urgent, reply to the automated email with your message again and it will go directly to a customer services agent who will be able to assist you. 

I'm also going to escalate this thread to see if we can get some staff input!

Peter

Peter

@Antwon4tc wrote:
No response yet from the contact form... Seriously just credit me my ten dollars that you should not have taken. What kind of company is this?

One of our advisors responded to you on the 2nd October. Be sure to check your Junk / Spam filters in your E-Mail account. 

benwar - You should be on the Premium service now. Ensure you're logging in with your Facebook details, this should get you logged in correctly. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Thank you for responding. Yes ill send another contact form. I  know its only ten bucks but ite really just principle. The fact that you guys make it so hard to communicate small issue is concerning. I just get the feeling you guys dont care and just take peoples' money. But we'll see and i hope thats not that case. 

I have a premium account and I just got doubled billed on my CC.  why??  why isn't there a phone number in the U.S. to call customer service??

I requested my profile of spotify premium to stop before the 30 day trial finished and yet even though you confirmed it was to stop you charged my debit card anyway. My profile is littlecub01, I have sent you a contact form asking for a request of a refund. I recieved an email saying you would look into this but I havent had a reply since? I would like to know when you are processing this refund for and when I should expect my £9.99 back on my debit card?

Kind Regards

Hey 🙂

How long ago did you last hear from the team? 

Peter

Peter

I sent the request form 48 hours ago, I have only had the automated email sent once you send the form to spotify. I have not had a reply since nor any answer with regard to the refund being processed?

Kind Regards

Nathaniel

my wife and I are wanting a premium subscription byte we have questions.....and I refuse to email 10 questions to a agent so I can reply the normal reply......I want to speak to a rep on the phone.....I am going to spend $120 a year and possible double thst for my child to have an account, I want live responses to my questions......if spotify cannot give me live customer support then they must not care about my issues.......I'd rather pay $15 a month but have live support.  

spotify is one of the greatest ideas to take over Internet music in a long long time yet they will fail....almost every forum I have been to that talks about spotify, talks about how they refuse to get service until the customer service gets better..saints sad cause this spotify thing can be bigger than Facebook eventually but you guys are dropping the ball.  

Suggested posts