Charged twice per month

Solved!

Re: How to get a hold of spotify customer service

piaharge
Casual Listener

hello    my             name                        is pia harge i need help to put some music on my mp3 played plasse send e a message back asap

Nc_jc7862
Casual Listener
I emailed the customer service forum thing I was suppose to and have yet to hear anything from them. I got the 30 day free trial and didn't have $10 in my back about so I cancelled my membership and now I have -44 dollars in my bank account. I need that Manet back ASAP!

Nc_jc7862
Casual Listener
Money**

How do I manage my account if my emai has changed and I've forgotten my password?

lolomomo

I wan't to update my email address and restore my Unlimited service, but I can't because I've forgotten my password.  If I request a password reminder it gets sent to my old invalid email.  I've asked for help thorugh the contact form, but the response was probably sent to my old email again.  There is nothing in my junk email folder.

I do not want to open a new account and lose my playlists.

(This is a good illustration of why every company needs direct, human customer service--something Spotify lacks.)

Re: How do I manage my account if my emai has changed and I've forgotten my password?

Jude
Spotify Legend

You can't use the standard contact form without logging in. If you are having trouble with that, you get directed to the relevant help page, which then direct you to another contact form if you still need help. In that form you can enter your desired email address.

dyevushka290
I sent this  message 3 times now, starting on August 5. In short: I ASKED SPOTIFY TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT on August 5, 2012, VIASPOTIFY.COM/US/ACCOUNT/SUBSCRIPTION/CANCEL. This was due to an unknown data source blow up on my account. Your SITE DID NOT VERIFY CANCELLATION. I SENT YOU AN EMAIL IMMEDIATELY. I waited a couple days BUT THE CHARGE STILL WENT TO MY ACCOUNT. I emailed you again, requesting the refund since I can document that I tried to cancel on the 5th. I recieved "we will respond" emails. Then "DAVE" ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0JeffE:ref responded and said that the data was not spotify's fault (NOT MY QUESTION!!!!) and refused to refund the falsely charged bill, and did not tell me that they will cancel my premium offer. 

I DO NOT WANT TO CANCEL ALL OF SPOTIFY. I LIKE SPOTIFY. I DO NOT LIKE MISCOMMUNICATION. 1) PLEASE REPLY BY CALLING ME AT the number I sent via 5 different emails. 2) IF YOU ONLY HAVE EMAIL RESPONSES, ANSWER MY EXACT CONCERN: A) CANCEL ONLY MY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION, B) REFUND THE FALSE CHARGE FOR AUGUST SINCE I TRIED TO CANCEL AUGUST 5th. 

DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, SIMPLY REPLY WITH A CUT AND PASTED EMAIL. I USED TO LOVE SPOTIFY. This is rediculous; it would be quite simple to cancel the premium membership and refund the $9.99 USD.

Thank you.

Spotify
Spotify
Dyevushka290 - I'm just getting back to your email now. Keep an eye on your emails.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

NicolaJones83

Someone at Spotify PLEASE ADDRESS...

I signed up for your free trial a few months ago. I cancelled the subscription ahead of time and my account clearly shows 'free spotify' access.

I have since been charged twice even after contacting your company through the 'contact form' which quite frankly, has been useless.

I am now going to cancel with my card company and try to retrieve the money. Having friends who run other music information sites who reccommended you, I am extremely dissappointed.

You have my mail details so please contact me.

It is a shame as I have enjoyed the service. 

David
Spotify Legend
Nicola - It seems that you have two accounts, and the account you are logging into seemingly is on the Free version of Spotify. However, I couldn't seem to locate a cancellation on the other account.

I couldn't seem to locate a case from you on our system. Could you provide me with a case number, so I can ensure this is going to the correct department?
Airhorn Enthusiast

kina95

i have the same problem! found a solution?

SUGGESTED POSTS