Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice per month

Solved!

Charged twice per month

I have spotify in my I phone and am wondering how to get a hold of any customer service line because spotify has been charging my debit card 2 times a month and it should only be 1 time a moth!!!

493 Replies

Hi colinDL - I've just done a test email with the contact form. All's good on this end. 

Have you tried using a different internet browser?

i have fully updated firefox and chrome, running on a fully updated OS, on broadband that speedtests at 20mbps down/5mbps up.  my end is not the problem.  

but you are missing the point completely, which is probably what they tell you to do.  It's completely asinine that there's no customer service phone number for a company that has my credit card number.   

here's my favorite part:  when you do submit something through the contact form, the auto email you get afterwards says, "If you need immediate help, please check out The Spotify Community http://community.spotify.com/ for support from other users."

way to completely shirk responsibility.  I need help with billing, and I need it yesterday.  Really, spotify?  Ask other users?  how the f**k are other users going to help with fixing an error in my billing? 

colinDL - I've taken a look at your message, and one of our advisors has already got back to you. Take a look at your inbox. Doesn't take a week 🙂 

Airhorn Enthusiast

no but it did take a day and alot of bitching and multiple simultaneous attempts at contact.  Netflix, even as annoying as they are, can be reached with a phone call and the issue taken care of within minutes. 

Hello, Spotify.

I would like my account canceled (completely, no remaining data). I have sent several contact forms and find your responses to be quite condescending. I am becoming irate and expect a prompt response to this solution. This is no way to treat the customer and while others speak highly of your product, I plan to refer other services to my social circle if this matter is not resolved. Thank you for your time and effort. 

update, they finally resolved the issue, but it took a full three days, as opposed to about 15 minutes with Netflix.  I agree with the above poster, almost every response I received, from multiple Spotify employees, was condescending and attempted to lay the blame on me instead of making the situation correct, resulting in at least twice as many emails as necessary. 

I have been using spotify for about 6-7 months on my PC. Soon I decided to get Spotify Premium to use on my iPod Touch. I used the trial it gave me. I liked the trial and then decided to buy a Premium Membership. It works on my PC, but it constantly says that only Spotify Premium users can listen on Demand. I bought my Membership already, How can I or Can you fix this?

@JayAlexander wrote:

I have been using spotify for about 6-7 months on my PC. Soon I decided to get Spotify Premium to use on my iPod Touch. I used the trial it gave me. I liked the trial and then decided to buy a Premium Membership. It works on my PC, but it constantly says that only Spotify Premium users can listen on Demand. I bought my Membership already, How can I or Can you fix this?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Have a read at this topic for troubleshooting steps on your issue. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I had a problem where i cancelled my subscription 2 months ago and they just decided to pull money out of my bank acconnt without me resubscribing. 

@fearlix98 wrote:

I had a problem where i cancelled my subscription 2 months ago and they just decided to pull money out of my bank acconnt without me resubscribing. 

As this is a billing query, it will need to be directed to the customer services team using the online contact form. They are the people who will be able to assist you best 😉 

Peter

Peter

Give me my money back!

@Shumillionaire wrote:
Give me my money back!

I have left a reply on your other topic 😉 

Peter

Peter

I have been charged by spotify on an old card i never use anymore, and now that account has gone into overdraft. This is obsured, where can I find a contact number!?!?!?!

How inconvenient and unproffesional of spotify, I am absolutely ashamed of them for doing this to my account

I have just connected to spotify, got myself a premium account.

Turns out I can't download or "get" any music?!?!

So at this minute in time, I am spending £9.99 a month for absolutely nothing!!!!

Hi JoshLegg - Welcome to the Spotify Community. Hopefully we can clear up any questions you've got about Premium. 

With that £9.99 a month subscription you can listen to unlimited amounts of music, plus you can sync offline playlists on your mobile devices.

You can have up to 3,333 tracks on up to three devices. We have a guide for syncing those playlists here on the FAQ

If you've got any other Premium questions just give me a shout. 

I would like my music on my iPod.......but unless I download the music, it doesn't sync to my iPod?

We've made a post explaining the difference between the subscription and downloads right here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Does-my-subscription-include-downloads/m-...

If your iPod doesn't support apps you then won't be able to sync offline playlists using Premium. You can however use your Premium subscription on your computer and other mobile devices. 

Can customer service please look at my account. I do not have the premium service yet I was just charged through paypal for this service. I cannot cancel the premium service because when I log in, my accountshows me I only have the free account. Someone PLEASE look into this and get back in touch with me. I have already contacted paypal and if required, I will delete my paypal account to stop this theft.

derekgibrown

@derekgibrown wrote:

Can customer service please look at my account. I do not have the premium service yet I was just charged through paypal for this service. I cannot cancel the premium service because when I log in, my accountshows me I only have the free account. Someone PLEASE look into this and get back in touch with me. I have already contacted paypal and if required, I will delete my paypal account to stop this theft.

derekgibrown

As this is a billing query, you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts