Charged twice per month

Solved!

Re: How to get a hold of spotify customer service

robrodriguez281

I need assistance with a manager or some type of customer rep. my Original account for spotify that i had premium for was hacked and i have no way to access that account to change the password or anything because the email address linked to the account was changed i cna verify all of the original information for the spotify account. I would love to get this issue resolved befor charges start occuring for the account. Contact me ASAP on this situation as this is really urgent!

vpena09
Casual Listener

Hi @Rorey, Can you please escalate my request? I have been trying for 5 days now to resolve what I feel is a simple issue. My case is Spotify Case # 01842023. Someone responded on Tuesday, I replied within 9 mins of receiving the email, and no one has responded since. Thanks!

user1953usa
Music Fan
I had issues first Spotify helped but after more attenpts than necessary after that I figured out how to fix issue myself Spotify takes days to respond if they respond at all.

Robbie
Spotify Legend

@vpena09 wrote:

Hi @Rorey, Can you please escalate my request? I have been trying for 5 days now to resolve what I feel is a simple issue. My case is Spotify Case # 01842023. Someone responded on Tuesday, I replied within 9 mins of receiving the email, and no one has responded since. Thanks!

Hey @vpena09, just been looking into this for you. Someone got in touch over the weekend, did everything get worked out - please let us know if not!

@user1953usa apologies for any trouble there. Please let us know if we can help in the future, we'd like to make sure you have a better experience next time.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

vpena09
Casual Listener

Hi @Robbie. The issue was partially taken care of. I still need the 2 Facebook accounts I no longer have access to be deleted. Thanks.

im_zanya_hi
Casual Listener

I have been charged by spotify before my 30 day trial which resulted in my bank account being over drafted. I now owe the bank $45 and SPOTIFY is NOT responding to my "form" to be contacted back. I'm pissed. I want a call back

Email:: [snip - mod edit]
Account name:: namemeyourself

This is b.s. I have proof that when I checked the account to see when I needed to cancel or pay said Sept. 24th 2014... why was I charged early!?? ( I took a screenshot of the date.)

Peter__
Community Legend
@im_zanya_hi - How long ago did you get in touch with support? If you could post your 8-digit case number we can ask someone to check it out for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

im_zanya_hi
Casual Listener
Idk the 8-digit case number. I did not receive a email responding back to my claim.

I have checked spam mail as well.

Peter__
Community Legend

@im_zanya_hi - Can you open a new case here in that case and reply directly to the automated email?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Dj_JoK3r-1

i want to know asap y is my spotify kicking me off everytime i get on ?????? it doesnt even want to load anything up....it just closes right away...im starting to get really mad because im not getting what i paid for at all...i just want to listen to music n get what im paying for...also cant find out how to get a hold of someone from spotify...i want my spotify working now.....so please some let me know whats going on or tell me how to fix it....

SUGGESTED POSTS