Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice! this is not fair!

Charged twice! this is not fair!

You spotify have charged my twice

Order IDDateProduct descriptionPrice
98752643019 2012-08-05 1 month of Spotify Unlimited £4.99
98752612014 2012-08-05 1 month of Spotify Unlimited £4.99

I have got in contact you via email "contact us" im quite annoyed ! and i wont be subscribing in the future! Please get it sorted!

Spotify Case # 00157360

3 Replies

Zaravacher - The two charges that you see on your statement are both linked to your Spotify account. It's likely that you accidentally pressed the subscription button twice.

But don't worry about having lost any payments. Our system has taken account of both payments and has extended your Premium subscription to two months. This means that you will not be charged again on your next billing date. Your subscription will continue as usual the month after.

However, if you had only intended to subscribe for one month, just email in. Head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. Our payments team will get back to you as soon as they can.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Like Sam said:

You may have accidentally pressed the button twice. This caused the subscription to go through twice, and charge you twice.

However, the system will have noticed this and will have added 2 months Unlimited to your account. If you don't want this, wait for a reply to your ticket 🙂

Whoops! Sorry for the double post all 😉

Suggested posts