Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice!

Charged twice!

I have been charged twice on 2 different cards, please get back to me so I can removed the transaction from my account, you really need to setup a customer service line. I had came here through swagbucks for a special offer which apparently I had already used before on the card I initially used, well they rejected my card but still charged me anyway, unbeknown to me I had went and used another card and the transaction processed, now I wan't this charge for 1.99 removed from the first card I used because a transaction for 0.99 was placed and process on my other card, please fix this immediately. I am incredibly unhappy that there isn't even a number I can call to dispute this.

5 Replies

I´m sorry to hear you were double charged, I know how annoying this can be but don´t worry, I´ve escalated your issue, you will be contacted by support asap.

Thank you for the prompt response, I hope this can be resolved as soon as possible.

I actually havent had a solution to my account yet, clicked on the solution on accident, please rectify the situation as soon as you can, sorry for the incovenience.

Whoever is going to respond to my account issue, the situation is still not resolved, please proceed with bringing it to higher ups in customer service.

Hey @kingzamahoui, Welcome to the community! 🙂

I have removed the solution you set by accident and removed the duplicate post 🙂

Regarding the double charge:

Chances are you have received premium for the amount you paid, you can check when the premium will expire here, you should see that the next billing date is more than one month away 🙂

I hope this helped! 🙂

Suggested posts