Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice

Solved!

Charged twice

I have been charged twice for Spotify by setting up the premium, but I do not have the premium when I log in. Help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi:

Can you quickly do this for me please:

1. Log into spotify.com

2. Click 'SUBSCRPTION'

If it says your premium renewal is for two months time, you've simply pressed the upgrade button twice and you've played for two months in advance.

In regards to not getting premium, check this out.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi:

Can you quickly do this for me please:

1. Log into spotify.com

2. Click 'SUBSCRPTION'

If it says your premium renewal is for two months time, you've simply pressed the upgrade button twice and you've played for two months in advance.

In regards to not getting premium, check this out.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

I have been charged twice in the same month on different days. What do I do?

You're probably going to need to contact support about that.

You can't always get help from the Spotify help page or community, and Spotify knows that. 

You can contact Spotify in the following ways:

Twitter | @SpotifyCares (English) or @SpotifyAyuda (Espaรฑol)

Contact Form | Click here so send a contact form, or click here to send it anonymously.
-

Suggested posts