Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice

Charged twice

I have a recurring iTunes subscription that was charged on 11/16. I received an email from Spotify saying they haven't recieved my payment. I reached out to customer service and they said apparently I have two accounts one of which I've been paying for every month through iTunes and I have no idea what the user name or email could be because I only use one email account for everything. The customer service for Spotify hasn't been that helpful. How do I find out the info linked to my recurring subscription. I talked to iTunes and they said i would have to go through Spotify. Spotify said they can't help me. So, basically I've been paying 12.99/month and 9.99/month for two accounts and had no idea.
2 Replies

You'll need to contact support filling this contact form

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Thanks for the reply. I have filled out one of these contact forms and have been going back and forth with them by email. I've decided to just cancel my subscription that I have the user name for and stop the recurring payments for the account I don't know about because the customer service has been horrible. There are too many services like this for me to settle for one that doesn't appreciate my business.

Suggested posts