Charged twice

Charged twice

Myriamb

Hi

I was charged twice when I bought Spotify Premium today.

Can I Get a refund on the second payment?

11 Replies

Re: Charged twice

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hi Myriamb - We've forwarded your query to the payments department. A member of our support team will be in touch shortly.

If you think you're also experiencing this issue, please get in touch via the contact form

sarbear
Casual Listener

This has just happened to me, i do hope they refund me. please let me know if you get a refund.

Sam
Spotify
Spotify
Sarbear - Have you contacted our payments team at all?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

asd112

I have also charged twice,but I know the subscription period extends to 2 months;

after thought,I choose to continue.

sarbear
Casual Listener
I did contact them via the contct form, but still havent heard anything! I only want a months worth though at £9.99, because im cancelling next month, and using my NUS card and getting 50%off

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hi sarbear - I can see your email has definitely reached us. One of our support agents will be in touch ASAP.

sarbear
Casual Listener
How will they get in touch as i have not et received an email, or a response or refund?

user-removed
Not applicable

Do you checked also spam folder in your email?

elen

Hello, 

I had the same problem. I got twice the reciept and I already used the contact form but everything I got is a reply email offering me the services of the spotify community... Will you get in contact with me again? Or send me the refund?

SUGGESTED POSTS