Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice

Charged twice

Hi

I was charged twice when I bought Spotify Premium today.

Can I Get a refund on the second payment?

11 Replies

Hi Myriamb - We've forwarded your query to the payments department. A member of our support team will be in touch shortly.

If you think you're also experiencing this issue, please get in touch via the contact form

This has just happened to me, i do hope they refund me. please let me know if you get a refund.

Sarbear - Have you contacted our payments team at all?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have also charged twice,but I know the subscription period extends to 2 months;

after thought,I choose to continue.

I did contact them via the contct form, but still havent heard anything! I only want a months worth though at £9.99, because im cancelling next month, and using my NUS card and getting 50%off

Hi sarbear - I can see your email has definitely reached us. One of our support agents will be in touch ASAP.

How will they get in touch as i have not et received an email, or a response or refund?

Do you checked also spam folder in your email?

Hello, 

I had the same problem. I got twice the reciept and I already used the contact form but everything I got is a reply email offering me the services of the spotify community... Will you get in contact with me again? Or send me the refund?

I've been charged twice for well over a year and a half on the same day each month and my bank cannot cancel the payment as you have to sort it and I want my over payments back my email is alexparkinson1992@btinternet.com my Spotify account only says one payment is coming out but your taking £9.99 twice on the same day each month and have done right through 2015 abd 2016 and possibly even before that. I need this sorting urgently

@Parky1007

Seems like you're paying two accounts.

The first step is to find email receipts for your subscription purchases. In it, it shows your Spotify username(s):

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout, and be sure to use it to login to your account.

With it, login to the website to check the status of your subscription here:

and also check your receipts here:

If you can't find receipts for the second account, contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

In the meantime, you can delete your payment info from your account doing the following:

1. Go to your Subscription and payment overview --> http://spotify.com/account/subscription/

2. Click UPDATE DETAILS. If it shows below 'Would you like to cancel your subscription?' click there and cancel.

3. Check the box to 'Remove', and click 'Change' button,

Note: If you have your Premium active you won't be able to remove your payment info. That's why it's important to cancel before clicking UPDATE DETAILS.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts