Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charging me twice without having Spotify premimum

Charging me twice without having Spotify premimum

My old phone broke and when I logged back in on Spotify I no longer have premium service and they charged me I thought it was just cause of the month but now it been another month and they charge me again without me being able to use it don't seam right any way I can get my money back for those two months that I didn't use it
1 Reply

Hi @Ruben239! It sounds like you may have a second account which might be why you are not seeing premium on your phone, but are still being charged for it. Can you think of any other login credentials for your account? Perhaps a different email? If you can find that other account, great! So long as you make sure to log in to that account in the future you shouldn't experience any future troubles. 

If you're having trouble thinking of that second account's information, no worries. Support should be able to help sort things out. Support can be reached one of three ways: through the online contact form; on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares; or by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page. Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling.

In regards to the contact form, upon filling it out you should receive a confirmation email, usually a generic message containing the information you provided and instructions to visit these forums. If after 24 hours you do not hear back from a support team member, please reply directly back to the confirmation email, even if it originates from a no-reply address. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If it is not present there, please attempt using one of the other contact methods, or, if you are unable to use the alternatives, please let me know.

Upgraded-not-Premium-twitter_support.png

Suggested posts