Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Check My Account

Solved!

Check My Account

I want to cancel My Account. Do not want to pay 99 kr Every month Any more do ni use spotify Any more. Please help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You will need to contact spotify and give them the last few digits of your card so they can check which account is being billed

View solution in original post

4 Replies

If you want to cancel your Spotify Premium subscription, on the home page, sign in and then click on your username, and then, in the drop-down menu that will appear, select Account. Then, under subscription status in 'Overview', click manage subscriptions and payment, and from there there should be an option to cancel your subscription.

I do not have premium but My creditcard is being billed with 99kr Every month.
So i cant cancel anything I want to Know witch Account that has My card number tjats is My quastion
Marked as solution

You will need to contact spotify and give them the last few digits of your card so they can check which account is being billed

@hobbebobbe - Have you subscribed in the past or have you never subscribed but someone else has used your card?

If you have never subscribed to Spotify, I would suggest you get in touch with your bank to notify them of fraud on your card.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts