Step 1

NEXT STEP

Closed

Solved!

Closed

N/A

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello hsukrystin1995! Unfortunately I cannot make any guarantees for refunds, but for your best bet I would recommend getting in touch with support through this form. Please note that you will most likely receive an automated email back from support directing you to the forums or the FAQ page; just ignore that, and reply back directly to that email (even if it comes from a no-reply address), and support should help sort your issue out as soon as they can.

Before you reach out to support, however, I would encourage you to check your account page and confirm that your subscription renewal date is two months out from when you were charged. If it is, all good, proceed as you'd like. However, if the renewal date is not out two months, then it is possible that you have a second account that was subscribed to premium, and you will want to include that when you contact support so they can get that taken care of.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello hsukrystin1995! Unfortunately I cannot make any guarantees for refunds, but for your best bet I would recommend getting in touch with support through this form. Please note that you will most likely receive an automated email back from support directing you to the forums or the FAQ page; just ignore that, and reply back directly to that email (even if it comes from a no-reply address), and support should help sort your issue out as soon as they can.

Before you reach out to support, however, I would encourage you to check your account page and confirm that your subscription renewal date is two months out from when you were charged. If it is, all good, proceed as you'd like. However, if the renewal date is not out two months, then it is possible that you have a second account that was subscribed to premium, and you will want to include that when you contact support so they can get that taken care of.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

Suggested posts