Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Closing Spotify Temporarily

Solved!

Closing Spotify Temporarily

1. None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

My Question or Issue

I read the new rules for Spotify and written there my age still hasn't reach the minimum age for using Spotify. I will be at the minimum age this year but I'm afraid I will be deleted after March 15th since that date I haven't reach for the minimum age. So I wonder if I should close my account temporarily or can I just keep using Spotify? If I should close it, what should I do? I read an answer for closing Spotify but I'm afraid if it will be closed permanently and I can't log in again later.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

I suggest you close your account for now and open a new one after you have reached the minimum age requirement for Spotify sign up. Don't worry you can always open a new account even if you delete your previous account.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

I suggest you close your account for now and open a new one after you have reached the minimum age requirement for Spotify sign up. Don't worry you can always open a new account even if you delete your previous account.

Suggested posts