Closing Spotify Temporarily

Solved!

Closing Spotify Temporarily

Itsme_stay
Visitor
  1. None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

My Question or Issue

I read the new rules for Spotify and written there my age still hasn't reach the minimum age for using Spotify. I will be at the minimum age this year but I'm afraid I will be deleted after March 15th since that date I haven't reach for the minimum age. So I wonder if I should close my account temporarily or can I just keep using Spotify? If I should close it, what should I do? I read an answer for closing Spotify but I'm afraid if it will be closed permanently and I can't log in again later.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution! 1 person liked this

Re: Closing Spotify Temporarily

Rising Star 16 xoholo
Rising Star 16

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

I suggest you close your account for now and open a new one after you have reached the minimum age requirement for Spotify sign up. Don't worry you can always open a new account even if you delete your previous account.

xoholoRising Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply
Solution! 1 person liked this

Re: Closing Spotify Temporarily

Rising Star 16 xoholo
Rising Star 16

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

I suggest you close your account for now and open a new one after you have reached the minimum age requirement for Spotify sign up. Don't worry you can always open a new account even if you delete your previous account.

xoholoRising Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS