Cobrança indevida

Solved!

Cobrança indevida

Flávia25

Eu fazia parte do Spotify Premium e depois entrei na conta da família paga pelo meu irmão no dia 23/11/2020. No dia 23/12/2020 continuou a ser cobrada a taxa de R$16,90. O que fazer para resolver essa questão?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Alex

Hi there @Flávia25,

Welcome to the Community!

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, since that's the official language of the forum.

Have a look at this Support article. What has most likely happened is that you've joined the Family plan with a different account than your original one. So you most likely have two Premium accounts active. You can also have a read here for more info on how you can find your second account and cancel the Premium subscription there.

Hope this helps 🙂

Don't hessite to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Alex

Hi there @Flávia25,

Welcome to the Community!

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, since that's the official language of the forum.

Have a look at this Support article. What has most likely happened is that you've joined the Family plan with a different account than your original one. So you most likely have two Premium accounts active. You can also have a read here for more info on how you can find your second account and cancel the Premium subscription there.

Hope this helps 🙂

Don't hessite to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS