Announcements

Cobro de 30 pesos

Highlighted

Cobro de 30 pesos

Mi problema es que se me hizo un cargo de 30 pesos sin ninguna razón, unicamente por cambiar mi tarjeta de debito por otra. Mi plan de universitario se renueva mañana. I can understand english answers.

Plan

University $50/month

Country

Mexico

Device

iPhone 7 Plus

CE44B821-6D89-4192-9367-02273ED8C00C.png
3 Replies

Re: Cobro de 30 pesos

Community Legend

Hi,

Please check this link:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/

Regards,

René

Highlighted

Visitor

Si te resolvieron? estoy en la misma situación, cambié mi método de pago y me cobró 30 pesos sin razón alguna, mi plan es familiar premium. No se con quien pueda hablar para hacer la aclaración. Ayuda! 

Highlighted

Hi there @hfernandez3-86,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

First off, we'd recommend visiting this support page and checking if any of the listed scenarios apply to you. You should also take a look at your receipts page to see if the charge appears there as well.

Keep in mind that you may see a temporary charge to confirm the payment works (an ‘authorization’ charge) when you update your payment details. This will shortly expire, and the funds will be returned to you. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know how you get on and if there's anything else we can help with.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
SUGGESTED POSTS