Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cobro de 30 pesos

Cobro de 30 pesos

Mi problema es que se me hizo un cargo de 30 pesos sin ninguna razón, unicamente por cambiar mi tarjeta de debito por otra. Mi plan de universitario se renueva mañana. I can understand english answers.

Plan

University $50/month

Country

Mexico

Device

iPhone 7 Plus

CE44B821-6D89-4192-9367-02273ED8C00C.png
7 Replies

Hi,

Please check this link:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/

Regards,

René

Si te resolvieron? estoy en la misma situación, cambié mi método de pago y me cobró 30 pesos sin razón alguna, mi plan es familiar premium. No se con quien pueda hablar para hacer la aclaración. Ayuda! 

Hi there @hfernandez3-86,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

First off, we'd recommend visiting this support page and checking if any of the listed scenarios apply to you. You should also take a look at your receipts page to see if the charge appears there as well.

Keep in mind that you may see a temporary charge to confirm the payment works (an ‘authorization’ charge) when you update your payment details. This will shortly expire, and the funds will be returned to you. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know how you get on and if there's anything else we can help with.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hola, me pasó justo lo mismo.

Igual, tengo cuenta premium de universitaria y cambié a tarjeta de débito. Me comuniqué con una asesora a través del chat en vivo y me explicaron que eso pasa siempre que modificas tu método de pago. Te cobran 30 pesos para verificar que la tarjeta sea válida, pero ese cargo se te reembolsa poco después, a más tardar entre 24-48 horas. Conmigo sucedió en menos de una hora, sin ningún problema.

Espero haberte ayudado 🙂

Hola, una duda sobre Spotify

Recién me inscribí a un plan, y tenía 250 en mi tarjeta, después revise mi cuenta y ya no tengo 20 pesos, no es mucho lo que desapareció, pero ¿Por qué pasó eso?

Hey @Loren_256,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation. Hope you don't mind me replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community!

This small charge is usually related to a temporary authorization charge made by your payment provider. To make sure of it, check the payment status on your bank statement. If it shows as pending or processing, the funds will return shortly.

Keep in mind that this is a normal process when subscribing to an online service and the time that the charge may take to be returned to your account depends on your payment provider directly.

Hope this clarifies things a bit. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hola, si supeste por qué pasó¿?

Lo mismo me pasó a mi.

Suggested posts