Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cobrou o plano de estudantes sem eu ter entregue os documentos

Cobrou o plano de estudantes sem eu ter entregue os documentos

Tentei fazer o plano para studantes. Achei que fosse qualquer estudante e nao de faculdades/universidades cadastradas. Coloquei os dados do cartao e quando fui continuar percebi que nao poderia faze-lo. Fechei as abas referentes aos documentos, mas olhando agora no cartao vi que me cobraram. Nao quero mais nem com desconto nem sem desconto. Minha conta continua no gratuito e nao tenho a minima ideia de como e porque eles me cobraram sem me disponibilizar nada. Quero meu dinheiro e nao sei como ou aonde pedir de volta.

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed, help's here. 

We hope you don't mind us replying in English. If you apply for the student discount, and get charged even though you're not eligible, you may see a charge on your statement. However, this is only a pending charge which will stay there until you're verified as a student. If you're not eligible and we're not able to verify you as an eligible student, the funds will return back to your statement. You don't have to worry about getting charged for the student discount if you're not eligible 🙂

We suggest that you talk to your bank if you need more info about this. 

Hope that helps!

Suggested posts