Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

College Discount

College Discount

I'm a high school student taking college class which enrolls me into the college. I am a student at Northern Virginia Community College yet when I put the college down it doesnt accept it. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

1 Reply

@kriscrick

Hello:

I moved your post over to the Accounts & Subscription area of the community.

You might also do a run through from the US Student Discount FAQ here: https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/faq/#!/article/us-student-discount-faq/?in=search. Also is your Spotify account age currently set to under 18, you mentioned a High school student taking college classes, I am not sure of what issues could arise from High School students taking college classes, and trying to get the student Spotify discount applied to their accounts? Just in case you might have to go through Customer service to get assistance by going through via the contact form. If you get an email back directing to the support forums, reply back to that email even if it is from noreply, and the support team will be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly.

Suggested posts