Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Combination 99 Cent /3 Month + Student account possible ?

Combination 99 Cent /3 Month + Student account possible ?

hi there,

im using spotify free - in germany, there is a possibility to try out spotify premium for 99cent for 3 month. because im a student, i want to try this 3 month and afterwards the spotify premium student discount, is this combination possible or when i agree to the 99 c  action, i have to pay 10 euros per month ?

thanks for your help

3 Replies

Hey there @flure99, welcome to the community!

It's definitely possible! Go right ahead and get the holiday promotion and on your third month, just cancel your subscription then apply for the student discount. 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Hey,

I just want to ask a similar question:

I am from Germany, too. At the moment I am using the student account for 4,99 Euro/Month and i want to cancel my subscription in order to buy the subscription of 99 Cents for 3 Months.

At least my question is: It is possible to cancel the student account subscription, sign for the special offer and then, after 3 months, sign in for the student account subscription of 4,99 Euro/ Month again?

Thanks in advance!

@Piaaha wrote:

Hey,

I just want to ask a similar question:

I am from Germany, too. At the moment I am using the student account for 4,99 Euro/Month and i want to cancel my subscription in order to buy the subscription of 99 Cents for 3 Months.

At least my question is: It is possible to cancel the student account subscription, sign for the special offer and then, after 3 months, sign in for the student account subscription of 4,99 Euro/ Month again?

Thanks in advance!

Hey there @Piaaha!

Your situation is a little different. Since you've had premium in the past, you are ineligible for the holiday offer. Although, you can still take advantage of the 3-for-1 offer, as long as your account is labeled as "Free". You would need to cancel your current subscription and wait until your account switches to "Free" which might take longer than the offer is valid for. I believe the offer is only valid until this midnight. 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Suggested posts