Country

UK

Device

Chrome

Operating System

MS Windows 10

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I can not browse the community signed in as the page “grey out”  and unresponsive with all links dead. This happens after after a couple of seconds so i need to refresh and reload the page. I can browse fine while I am logged out but adding likes or commenting is virtually impossible. I had a hard time making this post . Ive logged out and back in and cleared the cache but it still keeps happening

5 Replies

Hey @nrhatigan, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Are you getting an error message when you sign in? If you are, please send me a screenshot of that error message (Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Also, could you try accessing the Spotify Community using this link using a different browser or incognito mode? 

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No good I'm sorry to say. I tried in Firefox and Chrome incognito but the page dimmed out and the links were all disabled. There is no error thrown.

Hey @nrhatigan.

Thanks for trying!

Can you send me a screenshot of what’s being dimmed out? Also, could you try this using a different device, and make sure you’re  logged in.

Keep me updated 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

I think I've figured it it out. Thescreen loads a new tab "We value your feedback". My pop up blocker was preventing this opening in a new tab but the original tab is dimmed until you accept the feedback offer. Seems OK now Thanks for your help though.

Hey @nrhatigan.

Thanks for the reply! 

I'm very glad that you got this issue fixed. If you need a hand with anything else, you can always reply here, or start up a new thread and the community will be more than happy to help.

Have a great weekend 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts