Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Community Thread is unlisted and can't be posted too

Solved!

Community Thread is unlisted and can't be posted too

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post, but since i guess my Thread was reported/blocked i believe it has something to do with my Account (none of the other categories seem to offer support for community.spotify.com stuff).

Anyways, i've made one of the largest Threads in the 'Playlist Exchange' subforum and it's been online for more than half a year and received new posts almost daily. But today i checked the forum again and saw that my Thread somehow vanished from the forum. I can access it from my profile, but then i can't reply to it (the 'Reply'-Button is grayed out). I guess it has been locked somehow, but i didn't receive a warning and/or message explaining why it has been locked. Any help is appreciated, since i can't see a reason for it to be blocked. Thanks in advance! 🙂

The Thread i'm talking about: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Playlist-Exchange/Promote-Share-your-favorite-Playlists/td-p/154840...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @therealtwain, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

The thread should be okay now, please let me know if you have more issues with it.

Have a nice day! Happy listening 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @therealtwain, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

The thread should be okay now, please let me know if you have more issues with it.

Have a nice day! Happy listening 🙂

Suggested posts