Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community] Unable to share playlist with community

Solved!

[Community] Unable to share playlist with community

Hello all,

I have been trying to post one of my playlists into the playlist exchange threat with no success. Everytime I try to create a new thread and add my playlist URI/URL it tells me that my URI or URL is not valid. I've also tried to included the HTML embed code as well but when I try to post it tells me that there is some invalid HTML code and it deletes the whole thing. 

Here is the error message : "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."

I think it might be due to my account name (not sure though). The lambda λ

is translated in html format as as "%CE%BB". 

Have any of you ever encontered the same error? Any ideas on how to resolve it? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, again @wλved.

I'm so glad to hear things are working again. If you need help with anything else, you can always start up a new thread and the community will be happy to help.

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @wλved, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I'm sorry to hear this. Could you try doing this using a different browser or incognito mode? If that doesn't help, please send me a screenshot of the error message being shown.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi @billy-j,

Thanks for your help, it just seemed it was a minor bug on the website. I tried again a few days later and managed to share my playlist. Thanks for your help anyway. 

Cheers,

Marked as solution

Hey, again @wλved.

I'm so glad to hear things are working again. If you need help with anything else, you can always start up a new thread and the community will be happy to help.

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts