Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Como adicionar meus filhos na minha conta família sem ter que criar uma conta de e-mail para cada

Como adicionar meus filhos na minha conta família sem ter que criar uma conta de e-mail para cada

Como adicionar meus filhos na minha conta familia sem ter que criar uma conta de e-mail para cada? Como faco para criar um perfil como no netflix onde a partir da conta principal cada um acessa o seu perfil? Obrigar a criacao de um e-mail para ter acesso ao Spotify para meu filho de 6 anos realmente nao faz sentido algum. Por favor como resolver esta situacao e onde cada um ter um perfil e escute musica de forma independente? 

2 Replies

Hi there @MarcioEv,

thanks for posting and i hope you don't mind me replying in English !

For a Premium for Family plan to work properly, each individual invited to the account must have their own private account (set either with FB or through email).

These account are invited to the main account by the owner of the plan and they all must resign under the same country and address.

Furthermore, all members must meet the age restrictions and other which you can reach about on this terms and conditions page.

For more info on how to create the plan correctly, make sure to carefully read this help page.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to ask any further questions you have 🙂

Hey there @MarcioEv,

Thanks for your question! I'll reply in English as well, hope that's okay with you 🙂 

In order for your kids to have their own accounts, they must be over a certain age. You can check the age restrictions for different countries here.

We hope this helps clarify things 🙂 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts