Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Como puedo desligar una tarjeta de credito

Solved!

Como puedo desligar una tarjeta de credito

Hola.

Quisiera desligar una tarjeta de credito como metodo de pago, la tarjeta no me pertenece y ahora automaticamente esta realizando los cargos, por lo que necesito darla de baja, cabe mencionar que no quiero cambiarla por otra y la unica opcion que me dan es actualizar el metodo de pago que en este caso  solo es por otra tarjeta de credito, espero me puedan apoyar con este problema. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

No worries!

Your account won't go back to Free right away, since Spotify Premium is paid for in advance, you'll be able to continue using the service until your next billing date.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community!

I hope you don't mind me replying in English. Right now, the Community is supported in English.

If you don't want to update the card used for your Premium subscription, but you want to delete the current card from our records, you'll need to cancel the subscription.

As soon as the account goes back to Free, the card details will be deleted from it. You'll also be able to resubscribe using any other payment methods available.

All the best.

Ok, but I’m actually have a premium account and I don’t want to lose the remaining time of my subscription 

Marked as solution

No worries!

Your account won't go back to Free right away, since Spotify Premium is paid for in advance, you'll be able to continue using the service until your next billing date.

All the best.

Suggested posts