Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Compartir Cuenta

Compartir Cuenta

Hola, Buenas

Tengo una duda: Mi duda es que si es legal compartir una misma cuenta con tus amigos o familiares. 

Gracias y Saludos.

5 Replies

Hey @d91n_xwp-qtgc, thanks for writing!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English. Don't worry, our customer support team could give you a hand with this in Spanish. You can get in touch with them here, or via social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.

They'll reply to your message as soon as possible.

Have an amazing day 🙂

Hi, it’s okay.

you can reply me in English 

Hey @d91n_xwp-qtgc.

Thanks for letting us know!

Right now, Spotify is meant for personal use, so sharing your account isn't recommended.

Doing so will cause the suggestions of songs and personalized playlists (e.g. Discover Weekly, Daily Mixes, etc) to miss the mark on what you truly like listening to.

Also, giving access of your Spotify account to another person means you'll be sharing personal information like email address and password, so it'd be best to keep them secure.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

okay. I perfectly understand that and I agree with you. but in the hypothetical case that shared the account, would it be illegal by Spotify or legal?

Alright!

It's not unheard of to share your Spotify account, and it has no legal repercusions as you're the owner of it.

If you don't mind having your Discover Weekly and other personal playlists suggesting songs based on other user' activity, you can definitely share it.

I can only suggest you to be careful when sharing personal information, as it could lead to faudulent activities against you.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts