Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Conflict between several accounts

Conflict between several accounts

Hi  !

I have a Spotify Family account with several users. One of my user has many problems with her own account : while she is listening music with her smartphone, music stops and it is wriiten she is listening music on another device. She even see another musics / playlists she does not listen, I supose it musics / playlists that are listened by another members of my family account.

I tried several tests : I have deleted her account from my dashboard : it did not work, she deleted her spotify app on her smartphone and set it again : it did not work. I think there is a conflict between several accounts. Have you already see this problem ?

Thanks,

3 Replies

Hi @ToNy_Poisse, thanks for writing.

The issue is not a matter of reinstalling the app. All members have to double check if they're logging in their own accounts.

As the Administrator of the plan, you can manage the members in it through the link bellow:

https://www.spotify.com/family/overview/

I hope this helps 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @Bittencourt,

Thank you for the reply.

I have checked all the users accounts and they are all well logged with their own access...

I have 5 users on my spotify dashboard, but only one is affected by this bug... all the other users can use spotify properly. This user is the only one to be connected with her Facebook account...

What's really strange, is that came few days ago, whereas she uses spotify since several months....

Maybe I should remove all the users, and add them again ?

I see, @ToNy_Poisse.

No, don't remove the users, since they might have problems getting back in (we can only join one Family plan every 12 months).

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is filling out the online contact form.

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

You can also use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

I hope this is more helpful!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts