Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Confused whether I'm signed up...

Solved!

Confused whether I'm signed up...

When I attempted to sign up for student Spotify premium, I got an error saying "We couldn't verify that you're a student, please try again." I went ahead and started a one-week trial in the meantime while I try to manually verify that I'm a student (I haven't had the chance to yet). My credit card has been charged $5.40 forSpotifyy... does this mean that my account is now going to begin giving student premium access? 

Thanks, 

Matthew

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @matthewc666

Try using this site to validate.

If it succeeds, when you log back in your Spotify account, and look under the subscription tab the price will change to $4.99 for your upcoming renewal date. If you see the $9.99 rate, then you still don't have Student Premium.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @matthewc666

Try using this site to validate.

If it succeeds, when you log back in your Spotify account, and look under the subscription tab the price will change to $4.99 for your upcoming renewal date. If you see the $9.99 rate, then you still don't have Student Premium.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi there,

If you haven't receive a receipt from Spotify, it's likely a pending charge that will be returned back to your account (around 2 days depending on your bank).

Suggested posts