Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Confusion

Confusion

I was attempting to sign up for the student discount but read that I had to be an active student and i had just ended my semester and took a break. I never finished filling out the information that was needed to check my school status but I was still charged the student discount. I thought by not finish putting in the information I wouldn't get charged.
This is upsetting and I don't want to have to cancel my spotify account because of this.
3 Replies

@n6a6m6 wrote:
I was attempting to sign up for the student discount but read that I had to be an active student and i had just ended my semester and took a break. I never finished filling out the information that was needed to check my school status but I was still charged the student discount. I thought by not finish putting in the information I wouldn't get charged.
This is upsetting and I don't want to have to cancel my spotify account because of this.

Hi there!

Thanks for the post!

First of all, have you received an email confirmation from Spotify saying that you have successfully purchased a Premium subscription? 

If not, then I would recommend checking your bank statement and see if the charge appears as pending or pre-auth. If so, then it means no money has been taken and will return soon. 

Thanks!

I have not received an email and i have checked my bank account a
different way and it does say that the charged amount is pending so
hopefully everything settles its self from here on out. Thanks for your
help.

You're welcome 🙂

If you still need further help, just let me know.

Cheers,

Suggested posts