Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connect to Facebook :"Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."

Connect to Facebook :"Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."

Hi,

I cannot link my facebook profile to my account. Could someone please look into that?

Thanks,

Michael

25 Replies

My problem is exactly the same as yours. I do not bother with spotify further I stop paying for this negligency in the future. I had spotify premium for long time using mrsarandi@gmail.com and a free spotify using sarandi.istvan@pr.hu. The premium version is not willing to connect to may facebook, sendig the same error message.

I am fed up. No payment again, I'am sure.

My spotify account mnbowman@my.trine.edu is unable to connect to my facebook account mnbowman@my.trine.edu (Mark Bowman). I get the error Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later. 

Hi, I get the same error. I have deleted Spotify from the Apps sections in Facebook. I click the button, it takes me to facebook to approve, but in my Spotify profile I get "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."

Hey!

I made contact with the Spotify support team through twitter. It was really
helpful!

I have the same problem. *snip*

spotify, is there a fix for this? i need a refund if this is still an issue

I talked to them via twitter. they deleted my old account after a few security check and was able to link the new one to my fb profile.

Suggested posts