Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connect to account with bouyguestelecom

Connect to account with bouyguestelecom

Hi , first I'm french , so i use a french option with my phone ( premium soptify with bouygues ) , i've activated my option for have premium acount, i got a message which tell me it's done. And now , i don't know how to log on spotify with my premium option.

What I need to insert for logging ? phone number ? email adress ?

Thx for your help.

Florian.

13 Replies

Bonsoir @demondu36!

Welcome to the Spotify community 🙂

Bouygues télécom has a step by step guide on how to upgrade with Spotify Premium here.

Generally, if you have already a Spotify account, when prompted, you can use that one to claim your Premium or sign up for a new Spotify account if you don't have one already. 

Let me know how this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Thx for your reply,
I already do that and when i'm on the step 2.5 the link redirect me to spotify/download where it's rite "thanks for your download" and after the website redirect me to the play store (android) to download it , after i download and install it i'm blocked here cause i dont know what i need to right.

PS : i dont get the step 2.6 this is maybe why i don't get my login and password ...

Thx for your reply again

Florian

Hey again -
A couple of things:
Do you already have a Spotify account?
Also, try doing this process through a desktop so that you're not prompted to download the app 🙂

Hope this was more helpful!
K

Hi again,

So first question :

I tried to see if i don't need an account for activate my bonus , but i noticed that not.

Second question :

I tried to do the step 2.5 (connect to bouygues.....) on my laptop and the redirection is the same but that launch me a *download*.exe (https://www.spotify.com/fr/download/windows/ ), I take a screen about the informations wich give me bouygues like 

"Congratulations, your bonus is activated , you are now a Spotify Premium user ..." and nothing else ..

thx for your reply

Florian.

Hey again -

Quick question: when you go to this link, do you see your Spotify account page? If you do, it should show you up as a Premium user.

When you posted in the community, it meant that you already had Spotify account, so use these credentials (or Facebook login if that's how you logged in) when Bouyages prompts you to log in your account (even though it should probably have been upgraded, as mentioned above)  🙂

Did this help?

K

Hi

Yes I've already an account ( I said it before ) but it's not a premium account.

Sorry but i don't understand you

"Bouyages prompts you to log in your account (even though it should probably have been upgraded, as mentioned above)"

can you rephrase it simply ^^'

Thx

Hey again 🙂

Sorry, I misunderstood you as well, thought you meant you didn't have a Spotify account.

Your account should be on Free to upgrade when Bouyages links the account, so that's okay.

When you have downloaded the Spotify desktop or app, as Bouyages prompts you to do, and it's installed, log in with your Spotify account credentials and then follow the instructions.

K

yes i download it , but the problem is the next :

When i activated my "option" spotify premium i don't have any account spotify and when i dowload the app , login and password is requiered and i dont have any one (I tried to log me with my bouygues account but that dosn't work).

So if i dont have any account I cant follow the instruction because I'm stuck to the log step.

After many try i decide to create an account ,but it's on free account and don't know how i can link my account to my Bouygues option .

Thank a lot with your help

A Bouyages account is different than a Spotify account.

That being said, can you repeat Step 2 so that when you reach 2.6 you choose the option that you have an account and login with the Free account's creadentials you just created.

If it's still not working, try contacting Bouyages to check the issue with the process.

K

And now there is THE problem , i don't have the step 2.6 (mentionned it in the PS of the first post).

So what can i do ?

u r my last white hope 😞

Florian.

Hmm.... Do you get any error message before you get redirected to Spotify to log in? Make sure that your browser isn't blocking it. Or do you not get redirected at all?

Have you tried contacting Bouyages in case there is a proble in the website?

K

Yeah I think so ...

In France it's 23h so nobody is enable for reply to me but I already post a
question about it ^^'.

Now I need to wait for reply but we are in the WE so I can wait 1 more day .

Anyway, thanks for all your help and all the time you wast for me.

Goodbye have a nice week end.

Sincerely
Florian.

Okay 🙂
Keep me posted on how it worked out!
K

Suggested posts