Connected Facebook to my new account and can't get my previous one back

Highlighted

Connected Facebook to my new account and can't get my previous one back

Ysttttt

Hi,
I used to use Facebook account (-snip-) to log in to spotify when I was living in the UK. I just came back home recently, and when I was trying to log in yesterday the message showed that I cannot use it abroad after 14 days. So I used another email address (-snip-) to register a new account (user name: ysttttt). However, as I clicked connect to Facebook again, now even when I'm using the previous account email to log in, I am still logged in to my new account and everything is empty. Even my user ID(11127348173) is the same. I cannot disconnect my facebook account. I have no idea how can I get my old playlist back. Can anyone please help?? Many thanks!

1 Reply

Re: Connected Facebook to my new account and can't get my previous one back

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

You must change your country in your profile: https://www.spotify.com/accounts/profile/

But if you messed up all I suggest to contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG), @SpotifyAyuda (ESP) or @SpotifyAjuda (PT).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box ;)

OviiiOneRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS