Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connected Facebook to my new account and can't get my previous one back

Connected Facebook to my new account and can't get my previous one back

Hi,
I used to use Facebook account (-snip-) to log in to spotify when I was living in the UK. I just came back home recently, and when I was trying to log in yesterday the message showed that I cannot use it abroad after 14 days. So I used another email address (-snip-) to register a new account (user name: ysttttt). However, as I clicked connect to Facebook again, now even when I'm using the previous account email to log in, I am still logged in to my new account and everything is empty. Even my user ID(11127348173) is the same. I cannot disconnect my facebook account. I have no idea how can I get my old playlist back. Can anyone please help?? Many thanks!

1 Reply

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

You must change your country in your profile: https://www.spotify.com/accounts/profile/

But if you messed up all I suggest to contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG), @SpotifyAyuda (ESP) or @SpotifyAjuda (PT).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Suggested posts