Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connected to an account that's not mine

Solved!

Connected to an account that's not mine

Hello,

(not english speaking, sorry for the mistakes)

I loged off my Spotify free account to be able to reboot my password and log in on another device. I did reboot thanks to the email sent, but the account it leads me to, and that apparently corresponds to my email adress, is not mine. It is not my username, nor my playlists. I tried all the emails adresses i have, but none of them correspond to a Spotify account, except the one that leads to the wrong profile. I tried with Facebook too, without success. Though, when i look for my profile in Spotify, i find it, with all of my playlists. I really don't understand because i needed to confirm the account with my email so that it works, how can someone have an account that's not confirmed ?? Can someone help me to find how to get back my profile pleeaase ? I'd be mad to have to create my playlists all over again...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @chamalowette,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Can you provide additional details on where this happens, for example, from what device you're trying to connect to your account?

If you're on a Premium subscription, please double check that the username displayed in your receipt is the same as the one displayed in your Account Overview page here.

If it's not, you'll need to log out of the account you're currently signed in with, and log in using the username you see on your receipt and right password.

You can also try the steps provided on this survey which should help point you in the right direction.

Let me know how it goes 😃

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @chamalowette,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Can you provide additional details on where this happens, for example, from what device you're trying to connect to your account?

If you're on a Premium subscription, please double check that the username displayed in your receipt is the same as the one displayed in your Account Overview page here.

If it's not, you'll need to log out of the account you're currently signed in with, and log in using the username you see on your receipt and right password.

You can also try the steps provided on this survey which should help point you in the right direction.

Let me know how it goes 😃

Suggested posts