Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connecting 2 different accounts to each other.

Connecting 2 different accounts to each other.

I had created an account in 2015/2016, not really sure about it, which is still active and useable atm. Back then I wanted to change my profile name, but it was impossible. So, I created a new account and continued with it after couple of years until now. Is it possible to connect these two accounts to each other with all the data (Spotify wrapped information included) in them. I really want to synch my all Spotify data in a single account. Thank you for the answers.

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(iPhone XS)

Operating System

(iOS 10.3.1)

3 Replies

Hi konkosinko,

I'm not sure what you mean by Spotify data, but if you want to transfer your playlists from one account to another you can fill out this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact.

Hope this is helpful!

Almost exactly the same is happening to me. I created my account back in 2015 and because I wanted to change my username I made another account in 2017 and used it till this year. Now I'm in trouble because I want my 5 years wrapped on a same account but I don't know what to do. Did you find a solution? Please respond.

Hey there @Comely,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

No worries. You can give these steps a go and transfer your playlists. That way you can enjoy your favorite jams on the other account as well. 

Hope this helps. We'll be right here if you have any questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts