Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connecting Spotify and Facebook doesn't work!

Connecting Spotify and Facebook doesn't work!

Plan

Free

Country

Finland

Device

HP laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Even when I follow the instructions I still can't connect my account to Facebook. I've tried "Find friends" -> "Connect to Facebook", doesn't do anything. It doesn't open anything and it won't let me write my Facebook details. I've also tried going from settings to "Social" -> "Facebook" -> "Connect to Facebook" but because it's the same button it still doesn't work. I also tried to disabling my virus protection program but nothing changed. Please help me!

6 Replies

A mi me pasa exactamente lo mismo, no soy capaz de conectar mi facebook con mi cuenta de spotify porque no me da la opción de introducir los datos. Al entrar en configuración>social>conectar con facebook, y clickar sobre el botón azul, este no abre ninguna ventana que me permita introducir los datos. ¿cómo puedo arreglarlo?

I don't know what language you're speaking but I understand only English, Finnish and Russian.

The same thing happens to me, I am not able to connect my facebook with my spotify account because it does not give me the option to enter the data. When entering social> settings> connect with facebook, and click on the blue button, this does not open any window that allows me to enter the data. How can i fix it?

(sorry, I do not express myself well in English)

EDIT: I checked my facebook account, and my surprise was great when I saw that in settings> applications it appears spotify in deleted, and I think that is the reason why facebook does not allow spotify to communicate with facebook. I'm trying to fix it, but I still have not done it.

Don't worry your english is good and thank you for translating. 🙂

I just solved my problem, I do not know if it will work for you. If you go into Facebook> settings> locks, you can search for blocked Spotify apps, if it does not appear in a list. It did not appear to me, and when I entered it in the search engine, I noticed that it appears as blocked. That's where it puts you, with blue print, unlock. Now I can connect my Spotify with Facebook without problem. Hope this can help you.

Unfortunately it didn't work for me but I'm glad you solved it. I also noticed the Facebook settings had Applications (different language on facebook so I don't know the exact name) and for some reason Spotify is active there but it didn't activate in the app...

Suggested posts