NEXT STEP

Connection Enceinte Bose

Connection Enceinte Bose

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

France

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

HUAWEI

My Question or Issue

Bonjour,

Depuis la dernière mise à jour de Spotify sur mon Tél, Il m'est impossible d'utiliser mon téléphone comme auparavant avec l'appli Spotify.

Je n'ai plus la possibilité de choisir, d'ecouter un artiste .

En résumé , la fonction télécommande à disparue.

Pöur info: Mise à jour de ma Soundtouch20 -> Idem même Problème

Refait Configue Usine   puis  Réinstal -> Idem même Problème

J'ai regardé sur le net, je ne suis pas le seul dans ce cas.

J'attends vos sugestions pour pourvoir de nouveau profiter de votre appli sur mon enceinte

A Bientôt

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed, help's arrived. 

Hope you don't mind us replying in English. It sounds like you're having trouble using the Connect feature from your phone. Is that correct?

If so, let's try a couple of things:

• Try restarting all your devices (and speakers).
  • Restart your router, and make sure all devices are on the same WiFi network.
  • Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date.
  • Make sure all devices’ software are up-to-date. If you don't know, check with your devices' manufacturers for how to update the version software.

If possible, try switching between different networks and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes. A screenshot of the issue would be very helpful here 🙂

Hello Jemi, Thank you for your answer. Sorry for me too English is difficult. I already did what you ask me. Spotify Setup update. Bose Setup update (I even made a factory return of the speaker) One thing is certain since the last update of the spotfy app on my phone. The Spotify connect application does not drive the speaker. On the other hand the wifi network between the box and the speaker is ok, since I am able to listen to the local radio that I want. That's it, hoping that my translator is correct. Thank you for finding me a track, because me without music, I will depress. see you soon

Suggested posts