Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connexion impossible avec Facebook (code d'erreur : 17)

Solved!

Connexion impossible avec Facebook (code d'erreur : 17)

Plan

Free

Country

France

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue (French)

J'ai eu ce problème à plusieurs reprises, et j'ai réussi à le résoudre plusieurs fois mais j'ai oublié et j'ai tout essayé, il persiste. Je suis normalement constamment connecté à Spotify (téléchargé via le site et non via le Windows store) via Facebook. Mais il s'est déconnecté tout seul et depuis je n'arrive plus à me reconnecter.

J'ai beau désinstaller/réinstaller, que ce soit via le site ou via le Windows store, cela ne résoud rien.
J'ai également tenté la technique qui marchait auparavant : allez sur facebook, paramètres>applications>Spotify>supprimer. Ensuite théoriquement ça fonctionnait de nouveau, mais pas là.
En m'informant à propos du code d'erreur 17, j'ai aussi vérifié mon pare-feu. Aucune mise à jour en attente et aucune restriction concernant Spotify ou Facebook.
Comment faire pour me connecter via Facebook à Spotify sur ordinateur ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Sifix,

Thanks for getting back in touch with this.

In this case, we'd recommend trying to log in while your device is connected to a different network. If you can log in with no issues using a different WiFi or 3G/4G connection, we recommend contacting the service provider of the original network for more information.

Keep in mind that some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/work/office) restrict access to certain services. You can contact those responsible for managing the network for more information.

On another note, check your firewall (if you use one) has Spotify set as an exception.

Let us know if that helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @Sifix,

We hope you don't mind us replying in English. It sounds like you can't log in to your Facebook-created account. Make sure that you choose Log in with Facebook and enter your Facebook credentials. If that doesn't work, log in to Facebook.com first, and you should automatically be logged in to your Spotify account.

If that doesn't work, get back to us with a screenshot. Just make sure to hide your email address.

Thanks!

Same thing, this doesn't resolve the issue. I even have the feeling that nothing changed 😕

Spo2.JPG
Spo3.JPG
Marked as solution

Hey there @Sifix,

Thanks for getting back in touch with this.

In this case, we'd recommend trying to log in while your device is connected to a different network. If you can log in with no issues using a different WiFi or 3G/4G connection, we recommend contacting the service provider of the original network for more information.

Keep in mind that some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/work/office) restrict access to certain services. You can contact those responsible for managing the network for more information.

On another note, check your firewall (if you use one) has Spotify set as an exception.

Let us know if that helps!

KaterinaModerator

Perfect, it worked as expected !
Let me explain the situation so you get more infos : I was using some internet connection with a LAN cable which I did not disconnect for a while.
Then I saw your reply, so I tried to use my 4G connection and at the same time disconnecting the LAN cable. After this, I could connect properly with my FB account to Spotify.
To be sure the problem was solved, I disconnected from the 4G, reconnected the LAN cable, disconnected my Spotify account and tried to reconnect it by using the LAN cable. And it worked.
Thanks a lot ! 😄

Hey there @Sifix,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

Glad to hear everything is working as it should 🙂

https://open.spotify.com/track/5Em4p6DHTRFjfBp66mGzJh

/K

KaterinaModerator

Suggested posts