Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Consecutive Songs

Solved!

Consecutive Songs

Hi. I know there is a way to play without shuffling, but I haven't figured out how to do it. I found the Sort function and tried Custom Sort, but when I click the button, nothing happens.

Essentially I want to play some songs in a certain order. Example: in Pink Floyd's The Wall, all of the "Another Brick in the Wall" songs, including "The Happiest Days of our Lives," should all be played in order to make sense. How do I do this?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

Do you have premium? Since shuffle mode is the only mode for spotify free.

Regards,

René 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

If you want to play without shuffle, you need to have Premium account or you can use desktop. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

Do you have premium? Since shuffle mode is the only mode for spotify free.

Regards,

René 

Marked as solution

If you want to play without shuffle, you need to have Premium account or you can use desktop. 

Thanks for your response! I do have premium. I discovered only yesterday that I can reorder songs in the queue. It's not exactly what I wanted (I was actually hoping there was a feature where we could group songs), but it's enough to make it work.

Thanks for your response! I do have premium, and I knew that I could play withough shuffle, but what I was hoping for is a grouping function. I realize now that my question wasn't really clear. I found out I can't group other than a playlist, but I discovered that a playlist can be reordered and then played without shuffle, so I'm good.

Suggested posts