Premium

Country

Brasil

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Minha irmã criou uma conta extra pois não conseguia acessar sua conta original (da qual posteriormente consegui recuperar facilmente, em outro dispositivo, onde utilizei as ajudas do FAQ da Spotify) essa conta original possuia o premium. Agora sobre essa conta extra, ela estava logada apenas em seu tablet, porém ela se cadastrou no Premium TAMBÉM. Agora, tentando conectar-se nessa conta extra (da qual apenas possuo o número que representava o login: 12158648700 - espero que seja o correto) ela percebeu que não utilizou nenhum de seus e-mail que usa recorrentemente para cria-la (também tentando com o facebook, porém sem sucesso), portanto preciso que ela seja deletada ou que eu consiga o e-mail que foi usado para cria-la!

Obrigado pela atenção!

3 Replies

Olá eu não sei, mas basta excluir todas as contas, mas que um, em seguida, desinstale o aplicativo e reinstalá-lo para entrar nessa conta e lá vai você. p.s eu nao falo portugues eu falo ingles eu estou usando apenas o google translate obrigado por perguntar ter um dia woderfull. 🙂

Hi there songwriter!

I wrote that message in portuguese so that my sister could understand it. 😉

What is happening is that I'm going to turn my account into a family one, so that my sister (and dad, and brother) doesn't have to pay for the premium separately.

Anyways, the situation is that my sister created a new account for herself because she couldn't remember her original one (which was restored later on). She could not remember the new account's email address that she herself created (sigh...) And all I could savage was the account id (which is in the original post, the big sequence of number, lol). 

This new account was also premium (the original one was premium, but thankfully i was able to cancel it) and I'm trying to delete it, but I don't even know which email she used for this new account! (I tried sending the password for the email with the ID, but it doesn't reach any of her commonly used emails).

I'm wondering if I'll have to go to the bank and ask for the transaction to be blocked out of her card if I can't get that login data right. );

It's OK anyway Tha family plan is premium for a family for just a few more dolars. You can also try it for a few days for free if you want.

Suggested posts