Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Contact form not working!!

Solved!

Contact form not working!!

Spotify contact form is not working. The community NOR the FAQs has answered my question. How am I supposed to fix my query, which is quite urgent regarding finances, if I am unable to contact or recieve help from anyone?! I am thoroughly dissapointed with the Spotify service at the moment.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello,

Didn't see this thread until just now. The contact form should be working now. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@shelbynash wrote:

I have been charged twice for the past two months and the contact form is not working. How can I get ahold of spotify customer service?

Try using this form. Does that work? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

19 Replies

Hi. This happend to me too.

Have you gotten any response from spotify... Their contact form seems to be broken. How did you contact them?

/Binni

Your contact form is not working !!!

Yup... I'm trying to have my facebook-linked account wiped completely off their system and can confirm that the form is broken.

I have the same problem!

I upgraded my subscription from UNLIMITED to PREMIUM less than 1 hour ago, just for the use of Spotify on my mobile: it turns out my phone is not compatible.

Now i changed it back to UNLIMITED and lost 14 days (next payment would have been 18-07, now it's 04-07 because of the different price of PREMIUM).

My problem is:I haven't used premium! All changes within 1 hour, still lost 14 days of payment..And the Spotify people can't be reached..

I'm having the same issue. The Contact Form is not working. All I get is this:Contact Spotify.JPG

I can choose topics in the lists, but then there's nothing to click at, and nothing happens.

i also was charged twice and the contact form is broken and there is no way to contact anyone to corrwct the problem. annoying.

I'm having the same problem. And with mailing to premium@spotify no longer working, there is no way of getting in touch with the folks at Spotify now. Exept for this forum. Which is way less effective.

Same here. they charged me twice for my account and I have no way to contact them... 

EXACTLY. same here. #frustrating 

HI everyone--Thanks for drawing this to our attention. We've got the team working on a fix at this very moment. 

I'll post an update here as soon as it's sorted. 

I tried to cancel my subscription to take advantage of a 3 month free offer from Virgin but have been charged. When I try to submit a query through the contact form, I select the desired options from the drop down boxes but there is no option to send a message etc. Please help.

Marked as solution

Hello,

Didn't see this thread until just now. The contact form should be working now. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Airhorn Enthusiast

I have been charged twice for the past two months and the contact form is not working. How can I get ahold of spotify customer service?

Marked as solution

@shelbynash wrote:

Try using this form. Does that work? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

The usual contact form's not working for me either but the one Peter's posted a link to above does work.

I've read a lot of instructions from moderators about permanantly deleitng Spotify as something simple, like "just hop on over and complete a 'contact form.'" The problem is, there is no working "Contact Form." So, the instructions should be, "Hey, buddy, want to delete your account? No prob! Just hop on over and complete this here form that I don't have :)"

that link sends me to a place that i can send a message, but the reply message to my questions just come back with the FAQs or community site.  I am attempting to get the student discount but it will not recognize my school/enrollment.  They will not respond to my emails...what should i do?

The contact form is still not working and I have been trying for 3 months now. Has anybody been successful on getting a working form as of late?

This how it is Spotify bugs the heck out of me to upgrade. l have premium and they keep bugging me an each time l give in my music is screwed up then when it comes back in its own sweet time all the offline music has to be resyncing  Do you know how long that takes like a longggggggggggggggg time so for days l can not listen to the off line music lm just so mad right now. good grief if l do not get this ressolved lm out Man l just looked and it wants me to install the lastest again and restart ugggggg only 2731 songs to go eerrrrrrrrrrrrr your very frustarated customer. Oh ya l tried to find a email address so l could tell them what is going on an l will be dam if l can so take my money and hide aaaaahhhhhhhh

Suggested posts