Announcements

Contact form not working!!

Solved!
Highlighted

Contact form not working!!

Casual Listener

Spotify contact form is not working. The community NOR the FAQs has answered my question. How am I supposed to fix my query, which is quite urgent regarding finances, if I am unable to contact or recieve help from anyone?! I am thoroughly dissapointed with the Spotify service at the moment.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: I cancelled my subscription and still got charged, could not use contact form

Spotify Legend
Hello,

Didn't see this thread until just now. The contact form should be working now. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Contact form not working!!

Community Legend

@shelbynash wrote:

I have been charged twice for the past two months and the contact form is not working. How can I get ahold of spotify customer service?

Try using this form. Does that work? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

19 Replies
Highlighted

Re: i just got charged twice....AGAIN! HELPPPP!

Casual Listener

Hi. This happend to me too.

Have you gotten any response from spotify... Their contact form seems to be broken. How did you contact them?

/Binni

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Your contact form is not working !!!

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Yup... I'm trying to have my facebook-linked account wiped completely off their system and can confirm that the form is broken.

Highlighted

I have the same problem!

I upgraded my subscription from UNLIMITED to PREMIUM less than 1 hour ago, just for the use of Spotify on my mobile: it turns out my phone is not compatible.

Now i changed it back to UNLIMITED and lost 14 days (next payment would have been 18-07, now it's 04-07 because of the different price of PREMIUM).

My problem is:I haven't used premium! All changes within 1 hour, still lost 14 days of payment..And the Spotify people can't be reached..

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'm having the same issue. The Contact Form is not working. All I get is this:Contact Spotify.JPG

I can choose topics in the lists, but then there's nothing to click at, and nothing happens.

Highlighted

i also was charged twice and the contact form is broken and there is no way to contact anyone to corrwct the problem. annoying.

Highlighted

Regular

I'm having the same problem. And with mailing to premium@spotify no longer working, there is no way of getting in touch with the folks at Spotify now. Exept for this forum. Which is way less effective.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Same here. they charged me twice for my account and I have no way to contact them... 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

EXACTLY. same here. #frustrating 

SUGGESTED POSTS