Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Converting Unlimited days into Premium ones

Solved!

Converting Unlimited days into Premium ones

One of my friends gave me 2 gift cards for my bday, so i used them and was a Unlimited user ever since

but recently i won a free 3 months Premium code so i thought i'd give it a try 

turned out i couldn't. i supposed to apply for a Premium subscribtion to redeem this code (what i don't really want to do, but whatever)

the problem is i can not do this either because i didn't enter any payment details

is there any other way for me to enjoy my Premium service? because i don't really feel like sharing my credit card number via the tubes.. just convert my old Unlimited days into Premium, that's all i want

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello,

I've just taken a look at your account. It seems that because you redeemed your subscription with a giftcard, rather than purchasing it online, you are currently "Locked" into Unlimited, until these two Unlimited codes are finished.

However, we might be able to figure something out. Could you send through an email via our Contact Form? Scroll up to the top and click "About Us" then "Contact Form". When you've sent in a message, let me know, and I'll pass it onto the appropriate department.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello,

I've just taken a look at your account. It seems that because you redeemed your subscription with a giftcard, rather than purchasing it online, you are currently "Locked" into Unlimited, until these two Unlimited codes are finished.

However, we might be able to figure something out. Could you send through an email via our Contact Form? Scroll up to the top and click "About Us" then "Contact Form". When you've sent in a message, let me know, and I'll pass it onto the appropriate department.
Airhorn Enthusiast

i've sent it,  reference number 387140

thanks for helping me 😃

Hey any email will be appreciated. Can I downgrade Premium to Unlimited?

That's not going to happen, because if they let you downgrade from premium to unlimited, you could just hop between unlimited and premium at will which wouldn't make sense. An unlimited user could just say "I'll use my mobile for an hour today and then go back to unlimited" which isn't good for Spotify's business.

Thank you. Need to wait. Less than two months...

The Windows Phone app is too poor for 9,99 € per month. I was happy when I use Android phone, but now it's time for Windows Phone. And I do not want to change, I love Windows Phone. Sad, but I am forced to downgrade to Unlimited. The Premium price is too much for this buggy mobile app in Windows Phone.

Offline mode does not work properly, I found this new bug yesterday when go to Helsinki. And this is bug uncounted - too much bugs for count - in Windows Phone app.

Suggested posts