Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Copy Music Library from one account to another - CopiarBiblioteca de musica de una cuenta a la otra.

Copy Music Library from one account to another - CopiarBiblioteca de musica de una cuenta a la otra.

Hola! Desde hace dos años tengo una cuenta premium, la cual usabamos mi hermana y yo.
Recientemente hemos pasado al Plan Premium Familiar y mediante mi invitación a su e-mail (ya que soy el adminitrador) ella se creó una cuenta nueva.
Mi pregunta es la siguiente: ¿Puede ella de alguna manera tener MI biblioteca de música en su cuenta?

Hasta ahora todo lo que pudo hacer fue bajar mis PLAYLISTS, pero esas mismas canciones no se bajan a su BIBLIOTECA, a menos que ella las agregue una por una. ¿Hay alguna manera de hacerlo?

Por favor ayudenmeee!!!!!

Gracias!

Lucila (**********@hotmail.com)

---------------------------------------

Hello! For two years I've had a premium account, which my sister and I used.
We have recently moved on to the Family Premium Plan which allows us to have separate accounts. Through my invitation to her e-mail (since I am the administrator) she created a new account.
My question is the following: Can she somehow have MY music library in her account? Because now she have 0 songs and she would have to download them all again. She only could download my playlist, however the songs cannot be downloaded to her LIBRARY, unless she does it one by one. I apologize for my bad English, I'm from Argentina. I hope you can understand me. 

Please HELP ME!!!!

Thx

Lucila (Argentina - *********@hotmail.com)

2 Replies

Hey @lulitimoteo,

Unfortunately not. If she has a few playlists set up on your account, she can visit your profile and follow them all so she can continue listening to her favorite tunes.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

If we could just make our song library  a public playlist, this issue would be resolved. I've found quite a lot of interest on this subject on other forums online and none have a working solution. Just coders who came up with temporary solutions. but they all break after a while. I found someone saying to just email Spotify to do a transfer. Tried that. Yeah, knew that was going to be a joke. No reply of course. So, here I am tring to figure out how to duplicate 9k+ songs to another account. (My old one has major issues bc it was only a FB log in, no help from Spotify to get this worked out more easily.) Seriously, this would take the issue out of the hands of Spotify and make end user experience more positive. Paying a monthly premium and not getting help on things like this, well. Makes me not so concered to pay monthly when I have none of my library to listen to anymore.

Suggested posts